Managed Services from Intellicom
publish date: November 9, 2020
Intellicom is pleased to offer a comprehensive suite of managed services that are designed to maximize the performance of your company’s IT environment. This is accomplished by utilizing remote monitoring software combined with our team of skilled remote NOC technicians to provide preventative, proactive solutions and also remediate issues as they emerge. We have options for both servers and workstations.
Intellicom’s Managed Services offering for essential servers ensures that proactive measures are taken on a timely basis to ensure maximum uptime for the covered servers in your IT environment. Intellicom will monitor these servers 24x7x365 and provide unlimited Level 1 and Level 2 remote NOC support from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday through Friday to remediate issues as they arise. Intellicom will install the latest whitelisted, critical patches from Microsoft and will verify that your backup is functioning properly. For your convenience, we provide a regular monthly executive report and also meet regularly with you to review and discuss your network health and activity.
Managed services for each server includes:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of each covered server in your network
- Regular installation of critical Microsoft security updates (patching)
- Backup monitoring and management
- Performance monitoring (memory/CPU/drive space)
- Antivirus administration
- Monitoring and maintenance of event logs
- License tracking and renewal management
- Monthly report of key health information (servers, application services, backups, antivirus, etc.)
- Unlimited Level I and Level II remote NOC remediation of network-related issues during the hours of 7:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. (***excludes patching of desktops, remediation of hardware issues with desktops, project-based work, after hours, weekend, or Holiday work, maintenance, and updates of 3rd party application software packages).
- Regular business reviews with your Intellicom Account Manager
- Retained documentation of hardware and software specifications, and service history
Managed services also includes:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of all network devices.*
- *A network device is defined as a firewall, a managed switch, and/or a router.
- Alerting when network devices are down for more than 15 minutes.
- Level I and Level II remote (helpdesk) remediation for all critical downs of network devices, between the hours of 7:30 am – 5:30 pm (CST) on weekdays.
- Backup of network devices (if the device is on the list of devices currently supported by the software tool).
- Daily scanning for:
- Detection of malicious software and potential security breaches.
- Detection of suspicious activity such as:
- New users being added to your domain.
- Existing users being removed from your domain.
- Users logging in at odd hours.
- Same user logging into multiple computers.
Intellicom’s Managed Workstation offering ensures that proactive measures are taken on a timely basis to ensure maximum uptime for the covered workstations in your IT environment. Intellicom will monitor your covered workstations from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and provide unlimited Level 1 and Level 2 remote NOC support to remediate issues in a timely fashion. In addition, Intellicom will install the latest updates from Microsoft. For your convenience, we provide a regular monthly executive report and also meet regularly with you to review and discuss your network health and activity.
Managed services for each workstation includes:
- 7:30 am – 5:30 pm monitoring and remote management for each covered desktop and laptop in your network
- Unlimited Level I and Level II remote NOC remediation of workstation related issues
- Microsoft patch management (for critical security updates)