If you receive more than 10 junk e-mail messages a day… Advanced Junk Mail Filtering is the right solution for you.
Research suggests that the average user receives over 21 spam messages per day and spends approximately 45 minutes per week reviewing these messages. The estimated cost to the US workforce…more than $71 billion a year in lost productivity. (www.nuclearresearch.com, April 2007)
Intellicom’s Advanced Junk Mail Filter solution has been proven to stop over 94% of all threats such as spam, viruses, worms, malicious content, phishing attempts and attachments while reducing the risk of false positives.
Some of the benefits and features of Advanced Junk Mail Filtering:
- Significant bandwidth savings by reducing the amount of traffic to your network.
- No upfront costs related to integration, migration, software or hardware.
- Powerful, yet simple web-based administrative tools.
- 7 day backup mail spooling ensures your email is safe in the event mail is undeliverable to your internal network.
- Configure access permissions, whitelists and blacklists per domain or per user.
- Up to 14 day quarantine and a daily spam digest allows for a near 0% false positive rate.
- Real-time reporting of message flow with full stats and averages.